About Remedylink Suppositories
Remedylink distributes custom made detoxification products. Our proven track record of safety and efficacy put our products in a class by themselves.
All herbal ingredients are organic or wildcrafted whenever possible using the cleanest and highest potency extractions. Our EDTA is custom produced for us in GMP laboratories and independent purity tests show that it exceeds the standards for pharmaceutical grade EDTA by a factor of 10.
Our base is cocoa butter as opposed to chemical matrices (such as Methocel). No chemical stabilizers or fillers are ever used in our products.
For Basic Detoxification:
- Day one: One Medicardium suppository, one capsule of Ellagica and one capsule of lymplex with each meal.
- Day two: One Glytamins suppository, one capsule of Ellagica and one capsule of lymplex with each meal.
- Day three: One Xeneplex suppository, one capsule of Ellagica and one capsule of lymplex with each meal.
- Day four: Repeat day one.
- Day five: Repeat day two.
- Day six: Repeat day three....
Cycling through like this will give you our standard 30 day cleanse.
At the end of the 30 days, you should notice an increase in your health. After this first cleanse, depending on your needs, you can continue with individual products as needed.
As an example, someone wishing to detoxify mercury from dental fillings might use another two boxes of Medicardium for months two and three taking one suppository every third day.
Another example would be someone who specifically wanted to detoxify chemicals would instead use two boxes of Xeneplex for months two and three taking one suppository every third day, etc. There is no hard and fast rule as to how long to take these products. It depends on the level of a persons toxic exposure.
For General Maintenance:
We recommend the basic detoxification protocol every 3 to 12 months depending on the level of toxic exposure.
As an example, a person living in a city with city air, or someone who commutes for more than an hour a day or someone whose workplace is toxic might do a basic detoxification protocol every change of seasons.
A person who lives in a small town with the occasional pesticide spraying of crops in the distance and city water might do a basic detoxification protocol every 6 months.
A person who lives in a small town who raises and eats their own food and lives close to nature might only do the basic detoxification protocol once a year.
We recommend one box of Medicardium every month (every third day) until proper circulation is restored.
For the Prostate:
We recommend alternating Medicardium and Endosterol suppositories every night for two months and then reassess.
For Liver Detox:
We recommend alternating Xeneplex and Glytamins every night for 30 days.
As animals age, calcium accumulates in the soft tissue. The chart below shows the exponential accumulation of calcium in the control animals (In this study, Rotifers1), as compared with the same animals treated with calcium free chelators. In this study, the control animals died at day 9 with calcium scores above 1,000. At day 15, the chelated animals were still alive and had physiological ages and behaviors of animals less than half their age.
We as humans also accumulate calcium along an exponential curve. As such, when using Medicardium for Anti-aging, you may wish to consider an increasing maintenance dose with age.
|1 suppository every X day(s)||7||6||5||4||3||2||1|
|Age in years||30||40||50||60||70||80||90+|
Any acute symptoms that a client experiences are most likely caused by hypocalcemia. 10 is considered a perfect calcium score on a blood chemistry but many people have calcium levels of 9.2 or lower. Since calcium free EDTA will temporarily lower blood calcium, people who are low in calcium to begin with will go to even lower levels and symptoms of their calcium deficiency will manifest. Consider giving them two teaspoons of calcium in a glass of water immediately and 1 teaspoon 12 hours before and after any other Medicardium usage. If a client experiences fatigue, consider adding calcium, zinc, chromium, manganese and cobalt in supplemental form. Hypocalcemia can be experienced as leg cramps or changes in heart rhythm.
Medicardium is a salt, and like any salt, if placed on an open cut it will sting. As such, Medicardium should not be used if a person has active hemorrhoids. Medicardium should be coated with Vaseline before use. Another option is to take another suppository first, wait 5 minutes then take Medicardium. The cocoa butter from the other suppository will coat the colon and help if stinging is present. Many people have hemorrhoids without knowing it. If Medicardium is causing stinging that lasts for more than a few minutes, cease taking it for a few days to let the area heal.
People suffering from MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities) have been immensely helped by Xeneplex. Having said that, the first week after taking one Xeneplex suppository can be very hard for people with MCS. Know that the reaction will stop usually within 7 days. Then, take another suppository. The reaction should be much milder and shorter. Keep taking Xeneplex until you no longer get any difficult reaction and you will see incredible improvements in your MCS.
Clients will rarely see gallstones come out whole while using glytamins, but rather see them in their dissolved form as black or green slime in the stool. Reports of kidney stones being expelled are rare but do exist. Symptoms of intense detoxing including but not limited to fever, fatigue and feeling a sense of heat, dryness and squeezing near the liver. If any of these symptoms appear, stop taking Glytamins until symptoms are clear, then try again at less frequent intervals. Clients with low cholesterol (<160) may have bile deficiencies. You can give them 2 raw egg yolks a day to help rebuild their bile and cholesterol production.
How To Insert Rectal Suppositories
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Prior to using/inserting suppositories, it is best to attempt to evacuate by attempting to have a bowel movement. We recommend, if possible, that the suppositories be inserted after you have attempted to move your bowels. This helps in the first of the four pharmacokinetic processes: absorption, distribution, metabolism, elimination (Hollenberg & Brody, 1998). If you chose to use a latex glove to insert the suppository, place the glove on the hand you will use to insert the suppository. Gloves are very inexpensive and can be purchased at most pharmacies.
- Take the suppository out of the refrigerator. The suppositories retain cold so they will be comfortable. By keeping the suppository in the refrigerator, the suppository will be hard and easier to insert. ONLY the DMSA suppository cannot be refrigerated or kept in freezer since the cold decreases potency.
- Open plastic suppository shell by pulling apart the 2 tabs located at the tapered end.
- If necessary, lubricate the suppository tip with tap water or a lubricant such as K-Y Lubricating Jelly or Vaseline. If you do not have this lubricant, moisten the SUPPOSITORY with cool tap water. Note that after a shower, insertion is quite easy. Note that the use of the lubricating jelly and/or cool water will hasten the separation of the base material from the nutrients, and thus enhance the absorption process.
- Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
- Lift upper buttock to expose the rectal area.
- Insert the suppository flat side first (not the tapered end pushing with your finger until it passes the muscular sphincter of the rectum, about 1/2 to 1 inch in infants and 1 inch in adults.) By inserting the flat end first retention and post insertion comfort is improved. If the suppository is not inserted past this sphincter muscle, the suppository may pop out (see below). The placing of the flat side first into the rectum triggers a reflex contraction of the rectal tissue that causes the suppository to be pulled up into the rectum where it is more comfortably retained.
- Hold buttocks together for a few seconds and you are finished!
- Discard used materials and wash your hands thoroughly. If you have used a latex glove, pull the glove inside out then discard. Remember, if you have problem with retaining the suppository, a simple strategy to insure retention is to lying down for about 5-15 minutes as this will help you retain the suppository.