At The Truth About cancer Store we make returns as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service in the industry. We understand that sometimes, customers change their minds about products that they order or simply do not need them anymore. We also know that customers are cautious about Return Policies since they are often tricky and misleading. Our goal is to make the return or exchange process trustworthy and as simple as 1-2-3.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return unopened item(s) within 30 days.
The following rules apply:
- Products must be unopened in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
- Any product that was used or opened is non-returnable.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must be made via our Return Procedure by filling out an RMA form in the MY ACCOUNT section.
- There are few non-returnable products & services that may be offered on our website. It will indicate clearly in the product description if a different return policy applies.
- Refrigerated items are non-returnable, as we can not guarantee their efficacy and/or refrigeration method after purchase.
- Order cancellations can not be processed after the order has been placed.
- If the return of an item was caused by an error on our part or a manufacturer's part, we will cover the shipping fees.
- Some electronic items are returnable with a 20% restocking fee. Please email us with any questions regarding electronic prurchases.
To return a product, you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) that is located in the MY ACCOUNT section next to each order item that you want to return. The RMA form will include an exact return address and detailed instructions on how to return a product. Please allow 24 to 72 hours for processing your claim.
DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED, OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
We all know that accidents happen sometimes. If your product(s) have arrive defective, damaged, or simply incorrect, please contact our customer service department, at Sales@thetruthaboutcancerstore.com or call (210)960-9333 as soon as possible to with speak with our customer service. Be sure to have your order number ready for faster processing and leave a detailed message if possible. Please do not attempt to use, open or handle the item, especially if it is broken glass! We will send you a replacement item and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective item once we have received your request. In some cases the item may not need to be returned. Product(s) must be returned to us within 30 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier.
When a replacement item is requested to be shipped prior to the return of original merchandise, we may need to receive the original merchandise return, before we can ship the replacement. This is a case by case scenario and each defective, damage or incorrect product return process may be different.
Orders can not be cancelled once the order confirmation is received.
When you request a cancellation of an order or item it may take up to 72 hours to process your cancellation claim. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from backorder logs, having operations personnel pull items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock. Also note that sometimes products ship more quickly than expected, so we recommend that you do not purchase alternative products until receiving final confirmation of your cancellation.
REFUNDS & CREDITS
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method as you had originally used to place the order (Credit Card, Paypal, Google, or Check). The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the credit to appear on your account.