MyAmino Dr. Reinwald 120 Tablets Amino Acid Supplement
The original MyAmino 120 Tablets ® – according to the specific human amino acid pattern
Eight essential amino acids for protein nutrition (dietary supplement – suitable for vegans)
MyAmino formally known as MAP is an abbreviation for Master Amino Acid Pattern and is a unique combination of the eight essential amino acids.
Protein, or more specifically its building blocks (the amino acids), are not only an important component of our diet, they also form the basic building material for our entire body. They are there for the constant renewal of living cells that make up the muscles, organs, bones, antibodies, enzymes, etc. Even the name protein, derived from the Greek ”proteu” or ”proto”, tells us that it takes “first place” and is thus the most important nutritional building block in the human diet.
MAP ® is an excellent provision for health, anti-aging and sustained performance capability, as it helps to build and repair lean body and tissue substance (not only muscles, but also skin and connective tissue material, immune mass, messengers and metabolic aids).
Features of MyAmino ®:
- MyAmino ® is 100% bioavailable/digestible
- MyAmino ® provides an optimum ratio of the eight essential amino acids for the human dietary pattern: L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleusine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan
- MyAmino ® achieves 99 % net nitrogen utilisation (NNU*)
- MyAmino ® therefore creates only 1% of nitrogen waste toxins (ammonia, urea) and due to that only 1% Glucose from protein metabolism
- MyAmino ® is almost completely free of calories (only 0.4 kcal in 10 tablets) yet provides your body with the same amount of digestible amino acids as 350g of meat, fish or poultry.
- MyAmino ® is fully resorbed in the small intestine within 23 minutes. It is already broken down and therefore does not need any digestive enzymes whatsoever. The transition time of ordinary food protein in the body takes 5 to 13 times longer.
- MyAmino �� does not leave any digestive end products in the gut.
* NNU = Net Nitrogen Utilization = Protein nutritional value
A revolution in protein nutrition
According to studies and research by Prof. Dr. Lucà-Moretti at the INRC (International Nutrition Research Center), MyAmino ® provides the highest protein nutritional value in the world with the lowest amount of nitrogen waste. MAP ® is therefore particularly suitable for medical purposes, particularly in terms of protein deficiency diseases.
Use of MyAmino ®
MyAmino ® is particularly recommended…
- to enhance and supplement your daily diet
- for burdens and stress
- for recreational and performance sport
- for vegetarian or vegan lifestyles
- for diets, particular ketogenic and hyperketogenic diets, weight loss programs to avoid the yo-yo effect, detox schemes
- diabetic nutrition, intolerance or reduced intake and utilization of dietary protein
- to counteract illness, emaciation, immune weakness and metabolic disorders
- Clinical nutrition for people suffering from protein deficiency, kidney and liver diseases, stomach and bowel illnesses, people with gout, rheumatism or arthrosis or inflammatory processes, epilepsy, oncological nutrition, especially preventing tumor cachexia, in accordance with the appropriate doctor or medical practitioner
- to build up muscles, body substance, and to tauten tissue
MyAmino ® can be used at any time of life and for any everyday situation as part of a healthy lifestyle to optimise the synthesis of body protein and reduce the burden of nitrogen waste products from food proteins requiring excretion.
Take 5 tablets 1 to 2 times a day with plenty of liquids, best before the meals. For higher amounts, for example as part of a sports or weight-loss diet, please consult your nutritionist, trainer, alternative practitioner or doctor.
Contents of MyAmino ®
Content per container: 120 tablets (120 g)
100% ultrapure free-crystalline amino acids (protein building blocks) from vegan sources (pulses), GMO free, namely L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan.
MyAmino ® is free of any additives or doping substances. MyAmino ® is not a drug but a super food.
For MyAmino ® there are no restrictions or intolerances. However, people with a severe protein deficiency / protein undersupply may notice increased regulative and building effects, above all in the muscles and joints. In this case, it is advisable to reduce the dosage before gradually building it up again – much in the same way as severely dehydrated people should be re-accustomed to water only slowly.