Rerum 3ml Dr Reinwald
Rerum® emulsion implements a new carrier system. The compound of Chrondroitin, Oleic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin D2 provides a new functionality, that previously was assumed to (Gc Macrophage Activating Factor).
The body's own activation of macrophages has many known effects. It contributes to our body's immune system and can help in case of a weak immune status or immune deficiencies in order to restore balance, to counteract vitality loses and to prevent susceptibility to infection.
- Rerum® is not derived from blood and therefore not affected by any of the problems afflicting blood-derived proteins.
- Rerum® is not digested by stomach acid or by stomach proteases since it is not a protein; on the contrary, its bioavailability is increased by digestion.
- Rerum® does not require any particular care for storage and shipping, such as special cooling or even freezing.
- Rerum® does not induce allergic reactions since glycosaminoglycans are notoriously non-allergenic.
- Rerum® is a bona fide dietary supplement since it is composed of well-known dietary supplements that have been in use for decades.
- Rerum® is inherently safe since it is composed of components that have been used for decades in human medicine. Chondroitin sulfate, vitamin D and oleic acid are regulated substances in the U.S. as dietary supplements, approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- In Europe, chondroitin sulfate formulations are approved with evidenced efficacy and safety demonstrated by clinical trials.
- Rerum® is extremely bioavailable at variance with long proteins such as (Gc Macrophage Activating Factor). This is due to the inherent flexibility of the chondroitin sulfate backbone and the presence of a fatty acid, oleic acid. Thanks to this unique combination, Rerum® is rapidly absorbed via a variety of routes and is immediately bioavailable.
- Rerum® is nanosized. This means that its contact surface is about 1,000 times wider than that of a long protein such as (Gc Macrophage Activating Factor). Rerum® is therefore able to reach a much larger number of targets in the human body.
- With the invention of Rerum®, we finally have the one and only, real, safe Macrophage Activating Factor (MAF).
- Rerum® is manufactured in a state-of-the art GMP-certified facility in Germany. Rerum® is available in sterile vials for oral intake (alternative: adapplicator).
Rerum®is Macrophage Activating Factor (MAF) Strengthening the “Innate Immune System”
- The Science: A number of other research groups, have discovered that there are different phenotypes in humans, thus leading to different coding regions for amino acids for the human Vitamin-D binding protein (DBP). This is due to allelic differences: one group of GC polymorphism, the GC1 group, has a threonine residue whilst the GC2 group has a lysine residue.
- The possible genetic alternatives in GC1 and GC2 groups on the same genetic locus lead to completely new conclusions being drawn about GMAF being the only protein-derived MAF (DBP) in healthy human bodies. If there are humans without a threonine coding for GMAF, in other words subjects homozygous for GC2 and therefore with a lysine coding instead, they would not have a single molecule of GMAF in their bodies; therefore, their immune system would be weak and they would have a much higher risk of developing cancer. But this is not the case.
- On the other hand, studies around the world by many researchers have demonstrated, amongst other things, that the activation of macrophages produces pro-immunogenic, anti-inflammatory, neuro-protective and even anti-cancer/anti-angiogenetic effects.
- The efficiency of such an immune modulation is based on the molecular structure of GMAF, which contains vitamin D and fatty acids, in particular oleic acid and chondroitin sulfate. The effects observed in GMAF are solely due to its function as a carrier protein. The GcProtein itself has no effect per se; it only serves to carry the molecules endowed with all the effects erroneously attributed to GMAF.
- And what about oleic acid and vitamin D? Could other effects previously and erroneously attributed to GMAF be due to vitamin D and oleic acid instead? Indeed, numerous studies now show the benefits of these substances in different diseases.
- Based on this new understanding our 4th., generation “Dietary Supplement”has been reconstituted based on all the effects described and even boost the power of the aforementioned structure by designing the proper Macrophage Activating Factor: as Rerum®. This is a new generation GMAF without the GMAF protein itself. In the newly developed Rerum®, the protein backbone is replaced by chondroitin sulfate.
- While GMAF from human blood protein only has one chemical bond for certain moieties, chondroitin has more than 50 moieties for N-Acetylgalctosamine (GalNac). Rerum® demonstrates the effects attributed to GcMAF, and even goes so far as to also show those properties that have long been linked to chondroitin sulfate.
Rerum® Dosage RecommendationsNote: Rerum® has a blood thinning effect so should not be taken by people on anticoagulant drugs unless under medical supervision.
- Shake well before use. Start with 0.2ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
- However, if required for greater immune support, then take 0.5ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
- Finally, for the greatest immune support, then take 1ml every other day OR every day if needed.
Routes of AdministrationOrally - under the tongue
- Keep in the mouth for at least 2 minutes to support absorption by the oral mucosa.
- Then swallow. The bioavailability of Rerum® is increased by digestion.
- Do NOT drink or eat for at least 30 minutes after taking.
- Dissolve Rerum® in 5 ml of saline.
- Nebulize and breathe it in.
Click Here for Nebulizer Saline solution
1 x 3ml vial of Rerum® "Advanced Immune Support"
A nanosized emulsion of...
- Oleic Acid
Storage: Store in cool, dry area, closed, and protected from light. (a dark cupboard)
Created by Molecular Biologist, Professor Marco Ruggiero, MD, PhD.
Ships out Priority 2 Day USPS
Oral Dosage instructions
Rerum Clinical Experience PDF
Bulk Buying Options
2 up to 9: